Saturday, 21 February 2015

Bobbi Brown Make up


Hi everyone!
First of all I'm so sorry I haven't made a blog post in so long (so much for my New Years resolution of posting once a week!) but I have been super busy with revision and school work as my mock exams are fast approaching (argh!) But I thought as I'm sitting here, further trying to procrastinate revision, I'd quickly share my new Bobbi Brown purchases.


Yesterday, while shopping with my mum, I decided to get my make up done in Bobbi Brown and get taught about how to use the products while they did it. As someone who can openly accept that I'm not the best at applying make up I wanted to learn more about it and enjoyed it so much! Not only did I learn about what make up to use and where, but she advised me on skin care too. I already have a skin care routine but it was nice to find out more about how I can further protect my skin.


After having my make up done I actually bought two products which she used on my face. One was the Tinted Eye Brightener (£20). Where to begin with this product? Not only does it completely get rid of my dark circles (which I have to admit is something I struggle with) but it also brightens the area. I can already tell this is going to be a product I'll use daily and will be re purchasing- sorry bank account! But in all honesty, I know it's an expensive product but in my opinion it's worth the money.



The second product I bought was the Bronzing Powder (£28). I bought this product because I needed a new bronzer and I knew it looked good on my skin. It's a lot like other bronzers but comes in beautiful packaging, lasts all day on your face and gives your skin a beautiful sun-kissed glow- what more could you want from a bronzer?



 Wearing the products


I hope everyone has had a good half term and isn't dreading going back to school too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment