Monday, 5 January 2015

Christmas ball dresses


Hi everyone! 
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year!
I've been so busy recently with seeing relatives, catching up with friends and trying new and exciting recipes to share with you guys that I haven't been writing a lot recently- sorry!
So I'm afraid this post will be quite a quick one.

Over the holiday my cousin and I  had a shopping trip as we hadn't seen each other for a while and we tried on the most amazing ball dresses- they were too gorgeous not to share! 
All dresses are from Phase 8 and honestly they were so pretty I wanted to buy all of them!

 This was my favourite dress I tried on. 
As someone who wears a lot of black and grey it was quite nice to try something girly on and I seriously felt amazing in this dress! I loved the purple detailing and how the dress is so simple yet absolutely breathtaking at the same time. 
   

I hope everyone treated themselves over christmas- It's the best time to!
Do let me know if there's any thing you'd like me to post, any recipe's you'd like me to try out!

How did everyone spend their christmas?
Good luck back at school/work!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get either of those dresses? They're gorgeous and you look incredible btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no sadly I didn't!! Thank you very much!!xx

      Delete