Sunday, 9 November 2014

Day out in London


Hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a good first week back at school.

I thought I'd share with you a recent outing I'd had as I had such a great time and would definitely recommend is as a fun, exciting day out!

 ♥

Yesterday, I went up to London with my family to celebrate my cousin and brother turning 18 and had such a good day out! We went to the London Dungeon which, I'll be honest wasn't very scary but was still great fun! Later, went to see The Poppies at The Tower of London because it was the last weekend to see them before they got taken down- I can't even express how amazing they were! The Poppies were stunning and like nothing I'd ever seen before!




When we got into London we had a quick Pret lunch before the London Dungeons. I had a salmon and avocado protein pot with a super smoothie to drink, which was so good as I find staying healthy while out and about can be a bit of a challenge but this was so tasty and super easy!





After, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner before going to see Miss Saigon which literally took my breath away as it was such an amazing show! I am a HUGE musical fan and this show certainly didn't disappoint! I won't bore you with the plot line however, the lead Kim, played by Eva Noblezada, has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard- her range was incredible!

I had such a good time and would definitely do something like this again with a group of friends, however be warned: It can lead to being quite an expensive day out- I better get saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment